sexta-feira, 2 de outubro de 2009

Wakening

After a lot of reading and specially after re-reading some stuff I thought I had understood the first time but only now I can see that nothing about it was clear to me before, I decided to put up some goals.

I would raise by bankroll from 9$ to the sky!

I designed a plan, made a way to register my winnings, and started firing up tables.
This time things went good as I started to make money slowly but steady until a night were variance hit and being my bankroll so small ... well variance can't hit :D
That night I abused the number of tables I played, 9 was clearly too much for me at this point and worst than that, I wasn't able to maintain a TAG attitude witch is proved to be the best way to beat uNL. After that I had my JJ against QQ my QQ against KK and my KK against AA so my bankroll took a downfall witch allied to the STT's lost made me go back to were I started...9$

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário