sexta-feira, 9 de outubro de 2009

Day 5

This session I tryed to play as many as 9 tables at the same time and I must say that it wasn't that difficult. The main problem for me is not being able to focus so much on some CBETs and because of that some of the dead money I like to pick up goes away but I think that can be compensated with more set mining and more premium hands. Apart from that, the only problem I foresee in playing 9+ tables is...how the hell do I go to the bathroom??? As soon as I started to move towards it rooms began to flash and beep. I even set up the reflective door of my closet in order to see what hands I had and they were always playable hands so, back to the chair.

As to the session itself it started sky high with 5$ profit on the first 200 hands but at the end it came down to 3.58 after 862 hands witch is a lot bellow my desired goal but at least it was another positive session for me and the total winnings rise to 38$ so far after 5 sessions / 3851 hands.

I really need to stop a day or two and Anallise my hands.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário