terça-feira, 13 de outubro de 2009

Day 6

Although some opportunities may arise in poker like in life, the most important thing is to maintain the focus and follow the pre-designed plans. In situations where the plan may not hold anymore or may need some changes, what we should do is re-design it and start following the new plan.
I'm not ready to NL10 mainly because my poker skills are not enough and my bankroll is clearly bellow average.
I have earned the bonus I wanted, and I'm close to the new bonus but that's about all the time I'm giving to NL10...for now!

So...Here I am back to my plan!

Day 6 started hot!
Out of NL10 and it's aggression levels, one comes to NL2 and sees PFR of 0.04c and thinks...omg 2 minutes ago I was trying to squeeze my way to the flop paying only 0.10c and before you notice it you are a bully raising and raising and picking up dead money and even putting people on hard spots where they fold to your air because no one bets there without a strong hand.
Like I was saying, it started hot 50 hands 4$ up 200 hands 8$ up and then happened one of those thins that makes poker fun. I spot a player tilting and going all in and I managed to isolate that player 3 times in a row by raising hard pre flop. On the first two I couldn't respond to his all in because the flop hit his range more then mine but on the third having 2 pairs on flop I called and showed ATo vs J5s on a ATQ rainbow, needless to say K came on river and he doubled up to 2$. Next hand I get AA and raised his PFR making him 4bet me to go all in and have my aces being pwned by 22 doubling him up again to 4$. The guy continued all in again and doubled yet one more time against another player leaving the table right then...well not all is bad, I still have his name :)
After this strange beat I had some good hands smashed and lost a bit of focus but I was able to get a grip and finish on a nice 11,52$ over 700+ hands.

NL2 is my home for now and will be for a while :)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário