sexta-feira, 2 de outubro de 2009

From zero to hero

Being someone that never made a blog, I'm not quite sure how one should start this things...Should I introduce my self? Should I just explain what's this about?

Well let's do a bit of both...First something about me.

Im a 33 years old , soon to be 34 I work with electronic transactions and credit card applications on the develpoment area. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters that I love above everything. My hobbies are playing with my kids, playing world of warcraft and now playing poker.
I'm in a process of moving to a new house were I will be neighbour of a good friend of mine that it's also starting in the poker world (Hi Johny boy...care to start you own blog?).

Soon I will post some pictures.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário