sexta-feira, 2 de outubro de 2009

The beginings

Being a card games passionate, I had never played real poker until 4 month ago when a good friend of mine (Hi Ganfas do check his blog) introduced me to the game and to pokerstars.

Like millions of players around the world I made my first deposit went directly to 0.10/0.25 and well after a quick double up and thinking "OMG this is free money" I quickly lost the starting 10$ and I remember thinking...DAM how lucky could that guy be wining with a pair of Aces and all I needed was a 4 to make my 2356 straight...

After that I decided that maybe...just maybe 0.10/0.25 was too high for me so...I decided to put another 20 and go to 0.01/0.02. After some reading and thinking that most of the stuff made sense but when I got to the tables I just limped and limped and made hero calls like the biggest of fish so obviously downfall came yet again reducing my bankroll to 9$ and leading me to another pause, this time 2 month no playing just reading.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário