sexta-feira, 2 de outubro de 2009

Rinse and repeat

After the last downfall I took a week off the tables to read more and rethink my attitude towards poker.

Having a bankroll so small and not wanting to reinforce it, I can't play both cash and STT, more then that, 9$ it's not enough to STT not even to Pokerstars 1+0.20$.
Cash games are going to be the way to go.

Towards cash games, I understand that TAG is the way. Let's accept it, I don't know how to play poker well so the best way is to not put my self in difficult and tilty positions were one get's by limping hands like A2o and so.
I have been reading some basic stuff like WCGRider posts on 2p2 and I'm starting to understand some concepts like CBET, hand reading and stuff. I also read posts about pot odds, implied odds and reverse implied odds, although these concepts are still very very thin on me I'm finally starting to see some spots to use them.

So basically I'm going to play very tight, opening my range from early to late position try to be aggressive all the time I have a hand and force my self to fold everything that pot odds or implied odds tell me to fold (hard stuff here).

Here we go ... Rinse and Repeat!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário