quinta-feira, 5 de novembro de 2009

November

New month, new challenge.

I started November pretty much as I ended October, loosing buy in after buy in so I finally decided to tighten my game and see how it goes.

Last night I had a really good performance at NL2 making around 8$ over 300+ hands which is more or less au pair with some of my best days.

After I closed the tables, I decided to give a shot at NL2 6 Max and 2 tables of NL5.

It's the second time I try 6 max and again with awful results. The tables are way more aggressive then FR and 100 BBs there makes you in disadvantage against deep stacks that bully the tables and since I don't feel comfortable deep stacking 6 max, I think for now I will stay away. After 90 hands I ended up 3.80$ down specially because 2 times my KK broke against two pair. I don't fold KK on NL2 so almost 2 BI there.

NL5 ended up being exactly as NL2 FR, the same lack of Pre Flop Aggression from villains, the same calling stations not allowing too many bluffs and the same kind of donks calling 2 outers on the river and sometime hitting. On 1 table I ended up 8$ up and on the second, after struggling almost 4$ down I ended up loosing only 0.20c which made this shot return almost 2 BI over 200 hands which is very good I think. The only thing one needs to adapt here is getting used to the raise value, I mean, 4 BBs are 4 BBs but coming from NL2 where 0,20c is a very strong bet pre flop, it's not always easy to make the raise.

Feeling that I was playing good, and for the first time seeing that my stats where near the perfect zone (26/21/4.5), I decided to give a shot at NL10.
Well, I'm clearly not ready bankroll wise. Although I played good and ended up 1,5$, I realized that with 70$ bankroll I can't be on spots where I should go all in with 1/7 of my bankroll. Yesterday I had a spot like that where I had the 2nd possible nut and on the river I couldn't force my self to go all in so I betted only 2$ and won a 6$ pot where I could had one a 20$ one.

Well over and out for today!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário