quinta-feira, 26 de novembro de 2009

My First time ever on TILT

Eyes turning red, evil laugh coming out of me inability to see the fold button basically this was I went through a few minutes last night.

I have heard a lot about tilting but in my short time in poker (6 months around 50k hands) I had never felt what it was really like until yesterday.

It all started on a simple hand where I had 77 cold called a raise to a 3 way pot. I flopped my set on a 729R Board and after a raise from EP call from MP I re-raised and that took to EP shove + MP shove. I thought for a while but it seemed to me that the EP would have something like QQ-AA and MP could had 2 pair up to a set of 2 or 9s. Well I took it very well when I saw EP with QQ and MP with 99 but the 7 on the turn made me jump until I saw a 9 on the river.
Bad beat I thought knowing that I was already behind so it would be pure luck to win.
After that my flush made on the flop hit a FH on the river I had AA beat by a 4 card straight on the board against AJ, KK beat by AA and finally when I got KK again and shoved Pre flop, thing I never do since I raise strong but allowing people to come in I get called by KK and loose to a flush!

This triggered it and I started to shove flush draws never hitting raising trash pre-flop and a lot of more idiotic stuff that made me look like the greatest fish ever.

The only thing positive was that I managed to force my self to stop not even waiting for the orbit to finish leaving the loss on 15$ (NL2).

What do you guys do in this situations? just stop on the 3rd bad beat? continue like nothing happened? Break the screen? Call for Mommy?


DAM it felt bad!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário